For those of you who can’t make the Foundations Summer Camp, there are still plenty of opportunities to help your child—or yourself—through a summer intensive.
While we will customize any of the four programs described below, don’t give up if none seem to fit. Give us a chance create a special custom program to address your needs. A free telephone conversation is always available to discuss your specific needs and how we might help.
Our custom intensives for this summer address:
- Improving reading, academic performance, and English exam results
- ASD, sensory processing disorder and learning issues like ADHD
- Many eye and brain health issues (new service!)
- Rhythm and timing
- Something else
1. Many parents like you ask themselves how they can help their child be the best that they can be in school and life. One answer is The Movement Program (TMP). TMP engages students in a research-based 12-week movement program proven to improve reading, academic performance, and English exam results.
If TMP isn’t for you, Creative can customize additional programs.
2. Listening therapies are based historically on the brilliant and insightful work of Alfred Tomatis. They address symptoms of autism, sensory processing disorder and learning issues like ADHD, ADD, ASD and SPD — and do so non-invasively.They are customizable for all ages & skill levels. In general, they integrate sound and sometimes movement to create a foundation for learning, attention, processing and behavior—and create a lasting change. They are based on the fact that we can change and improve our brain at any age.
3.RightEye EyeQ tests tell you and your healthcare provider or coach how your eyes and brain are working together, leading to early indicators and treatments for a broad range of vision, health and performance conditions.
4. Interactive Metronome® (IM) is an evidence-based assessment and training tool that measures & improves Neurotiming, or the synchronization of neural impulses within key brain networks for cognitive, communicative, sensory & motor performance. As the individual activates a trigger in time with a steady auditory beat, IM technology provides real-time auditory and visual feedback for millisecond timing. Knowing whether he is hitting before, after, or exactly in sync with the beat to the millisecond allows the individual to make immediate, online corrections to improve timing & rhythm over the course of training.
5. Indeed, any of our services can be customized or intensified for the summer.
Keep in mind that all our programs delivered in the clinic are covered by health insurance. Whether you are in network or out of network, we take care of all claims filings, authorizations, and paperwork. And we do everything we can to help you receive the maximum benefits you are due.
-Richard Feingold, Co-Founder