As parents, we often worry about if our child is developing as he or she should. We also worry about how our child will do in school, and then the question comes: What do I do if my child is not progressing or learning as he or she should? If you are concerned about school readiness, social skills, language impairments, deficits in physical and emotional areas, or therapies related to a diagnosis of a Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD), or Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), then what can you do?
If you seem to find any of these symptoms below, consider reaching out to us to partner with you to address these issues. (Note that the following list is not exhaustive.)
- Poor social skills
- Poor motor reflexes and motor control
- Poor handwriting
- Sensitivity to noises, textures, light, or touch
- Language delays
- Concerns with early learning skills development
- Trouble with planning and organizing information
- Poor peer interactions
- Learning difficulties
- Feeding challenges
- Poor organization of thoughts and ideas
- Difficulty with distractibility and short attention span
- Poor articulation
- Being easily frustrated with simple requests and tasks
- Difficulty with transitioning from one task to the next
- Perseveration on a topic, event, word, or phrase
- Visual processing deficits
- Sensory motor deficits
- Difficulty with planning and organization
- Unable to perform basic self-care tasks (e.g. brushing teeth, dressing)
- Inability to interpret spatial and temporal information
- Poor physical coordination
- Emotional dysregulation
- Inability to appropriately interpret social cues
Creative Health Solutions is a place to get support for your child regarding the above including such areas as school readiness, feeding, daily living, sensory processing, neurological processes, motor development, and autism spectrum and attention disorders.
We use innovation and integration to address these and many more issues. These are best addressed sooner rather than later to improve your child’s development and support their progress in school.
Creative Health Solutions can provide assessments and customized help for your child. Its staff of licensed and board-certified therapists have extensive and specific post graduate training to address the many challenges presented above.
So, if you think therapy might be the answer to your question, we’re here to help you find the most appropriate and effective plan.
If you’d like a free consultation concerning any of the above click here.